Custom Wavefront LASIK
Why Choose Crown Laser Center for LASIK Surgery:
- Top 25 Practice in the U.S.
- Top 50 Surgeons in the U.S.
- Superior Technology
- Superior Service
- A State-of-the-Art Surgical Facility in St. Louis, Missouri
- Easy Interest-Free Financing
- Free Consultations
- No Hidden Fees or Tiered Pricing
- All Prescriptions Including Astigmatism
- Corporate and Insurance Discounts
- Family and Friends Referral Rebate
LASIK Eye Surgery in St. Louis, Missouri
Custom Wavefront LASIK enables your surgeon to customize the conventional LASIK procedure to your individual eye. Custom wavefront LASIK uses 3-dimensional measurements of how your eye processes images to guide the laser in re-shaping the front part of the eye (cornea).
Since Custom Wavefront LASIK is a mapping system that is guided by the laser, extremely precise and individualized vision correction outcomes may be achieved that would be impossible with traditional LASIK surgery. Custom LASIK gives you a greater chance of achieving 20/20 vision or better, reduces the chance of night-vision disturbance and glare, and reduces the chance of losing visual quality or contrast sensitivity.
If you are interested in laser vision correction, Crown Laser Center can answer your questions in detail and help you determine which procedure is right for you.
This procedure only takes minutes. It’s safe, fast and virtually painless. It reshapes your cornea to correct the refractive imperfections in your eye (these imperfections are essentially the reason you are nearsighted, farsighted, etc.). Here is what happens:
- You get an extensive exam by a Crown Laser Center surgeon
- Computers/software are used to make an individual blueprint of your eyes; this blueprint is used to drive your laser correction and is what gives you a truly customized result
- A laser is used to make a thin flap in your cornea
- You’ll be given numbing drops so you won’t feel pain
- This flap enables the surgeon to make the correction
- A second laser is used to make the correction to your cornea, based on your unique vision/eye characteristics
Some of the Proven Benefits of Custom LASIK Surgery:
- Improved overall quality of vision
- Improved night vision
- Uses the smallest and fastest laser beam for precision and overall improved health of the cornea
- Custom LASIK is 25 times more accurate than the traditional method of measurement
- According to national statistics, 98% of treated eyes achieved 20/20 vision or better
- Customized treatment for each individual
Why Wait? Get Started Today!
Call 618-656-8888 or click here to schedule your FREE LASIK consultation today!