Sunglasses are meant for more than just being a trendy accessory; they protect your eyes from harmful UV rays. Not protecting your eyes from the sun can lead to cataracts, eye cancer, and various other eye diseases. Make sure you stop in today and check out our hot, new designer sunglasses!
Reasons you should wear sunglasses in winter, spring, summer and fall:
- Sunglasses protect your eyes from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays.
- Exposure to UV rays from sunlight is believed to lead to eye cancers and eye diseases like cataracts and macular degeneration. By wearing quality sunglasses, you block 100% of the sun’s harmful rays.
- Sunglasses reduce glare.
- Glare can be very distracting and dangerous because it can interferes with your vision. Surfaces like water, snow, and windshields can cause extremely bright reflections. It is especially important to reduce glare while driving, riding a motorcycle, skiing or boating.
- Sunglasses protect your eyes from wind, dust, and debris.
- Wearing sunglasses protects your eyes from wind, dust, which in turn keeps them moist and comfortable. If you are a contact lens wearer, sunglasses will keep your contacts from drying out.
- Sunglasses reduce headaches and eyestrain.
Order your contact lenses 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week! All you need is your current prescription